target email list dig outHelp You Market China

 

Rank Your Keyword On China Baidu

baidu-homepage

 

You may know or know not that Google was kicked out of China because it didn't reach an agreement with China government for sensorship. That's an old story back to many years ago and since then China has its own search engine known as Baidu, on the Wall Street stock market known as Bidu.

Going the same way as Google, nobody can ingore the China search engine Baidu if he wants to scrape money on China network.

If you've never come to an idea to move to China online market, it's time for you to roll out yourself into that hot place full of money via my help. If you acturally intend to throw your product or service there but know how to start-up, you see Yan S. is the right guy who is recommended by a number of people. If you tried hard or a little to produce cash flow from China online but failed, that means not at all there is no money there, it is your fault somewhere and I, Mr. Yan S. can know exactly what was wrong with you and can fix any and all errors for you as one of a few top-notch SEO expert and online marketing specilist in China.

You need attach importance on Baidu because it is "Google of China" that takes 79% search engine market shares and the rest 21% is Google(Google hk, now it is changed to Google tw.)

So let's go for it as follows:

Top 10 Ranking, $200/one keyword Order Now
Top 20 Ranking, $150/one keyword Order Now
Top 30 Ranking, $120/one keyword Order Now
Top 40 Ranking, $100/one keyword Order Now
Top 50 Ranking, $50/one keyword Order Now

 

 

For more keywords for top 10 the prices as follows:

3 keywords, $500 Order Now
5 keywords, $800 Order Now
10 keywords, $1200 Order Now